Virtual Instructor-Led Training blends the qualities of Instructor-Led training with the convenience of a virtual, online workshop. After you approve your custom program, training is delivered by our highly-qualified and experienced virtual facilitators and is achieved via an easy-to-use web application. Virtual workshops consists of minimal lecture, demonstrations, individual and small group exercises. To increase interaction each session is limited to 12 participants and are 60-90 minutes in length.
CLICK HERE to see a sample list of the competencies we can bring to your organization.
Features of Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Interactive live session with the facilitator using a web-cam
- Application Sharing, Virtual Whiteboard, Private Text Chat
- Electronic distribution of the materials prior to the workshop
- Quizzes, Self-Assessments and Polling
- Open discussion, individual and group exercises
- Opportunities to practice the concept and apply it to real-world scenarios
Benefits of Live Web-Based Virtual Training
- Provides real-time interaction with the instructor and the other participants from the comfort of your home or office
- Reaches geographically dispersed employees within your company
- Eliminates instructor and participant travel time and related expenses
- Presents opportunities for individuals to advance their skills while gaining access to colleagues and experts from other locations
- Scheduled “just in time”