We provide hands-on, instructor-led training right in your organization’s own facility. After you approve your custom program, we will coordinate the logistics of instructor travel, scheduling, shipping and course materials. On-site training consists of minimal lecture, demonstrations, individual and small group hands-on exercises taught by our highly-qualified and experienced facilitators. Group size can vary from 4 – 20 participants and last from a half-day to multiple days.
CLICK HERE to see a sample list of the competencies we can bring to your organization.
Features of client-site Instructor-Led Training
- Face to face interactive sessions
- Individual, small and large group discussion and exercises
- Opportunities to practice the concept
- Apply the concept to real-world scenarios
- Pre/Post Tests, self-assessments
Benefits of client-site training include:
- Makes use of your organization’s own training facility
- Eliminates the need for participant travel
- Provides real-time face-to-face interaction with the instructor and the other participants
- Presents opportunities for individuals to advance their skills while gaining access to colleagues from other business units
- Builds relationships, encourages sharing of ideas and challenges and networking among the participants